COMPASS LONG RANGE GOLD 24-5500 Multi-Frequency with Gold Plated Antennas
COMPASS LONG RANGE GOLD 24-5500 Multi – frequency, is a long-range gold detector developed especially for gold detection up to 1200 meters, WITH GOLD PLATED ANTENNAS, depth up to 10 meters. The frequency generator is based on DDS-Direct Digital Synthesis and it is controlled by a microcontroller. Surface Mount Electronic Components, RoHs compliance, CE. Orange bright blinking LED is the switch to indicate “POWER”. The transmitted and received signals are obtained from the antennas. During the detection the signal interacts with the bio-energy of the operator’s body and guides the user to the location of a gold target. Small compact size, extremely user friendly, automatic soil balancing, low weight, high precision and long range.The Gold 24-5500 consists of the main unit with the two GOLD PLATED antennas and the handle. Is assembled in a few seconds, as soon as the handle is connected to the main unit. By turning the Gold 24-5500 on, is ready for Gold detection.
- Choice of frequency: GOLD
- Research Methods: Automatic Multi- frequency – 5 Frequencies
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 45 degrees Celsius
- Storage: -10 to 55 degrees Celsius
- Power supply: 9V alkaline
- Maximum depth: 10 meters*
- Maximum length: 1200 meters*
- Length of antennas 10,9 cm.
- Warranty: 2 Years